- Felicitation of Prof. Subiresh Bhattacharya, new Vice-Chancellor of NBU by NBUAA on May 4
- Annual General Meeting of 2018 will be held on 23rd Dec.,2018 at the NBU Campus.
- A reunion of the alumni of University of North Bengal who reside in and around Kolkata was held at an auditorium of the Jadavpur University on 30th Dec
- Notice for Reunion of the Alumni(Ex-Students) of the University of North Bengal(NBU) who obtained P.G. and Ph.D. degrees has been arranged on 30-12-2017 at 10.30 amat the Auditorium of the Institute of Engineers, Jadavpur University Campus(Gate No. 3 of
- Alumni Meet at Kolkata on 30 Dec.,2017 - brouse News & Anouncement.
- Report of 15th Annual General Meeting held on 3/12/17
- Inauguration of the NBUAA Chapter at USA on June 10, 2017.
- Online Payment Gateway is now installed for payment of Membership Fee or Donation.
- Attend the Seminar on 31/ 01/ 2017 at Siliguri Mahila Mahabidyalaya at 10 am.
- Seminar to commemorate 150th birth anniversary of on Sister Nivedita on January 31, 2017 at Siliguri Girls College.
- 14th Annual General Meeting of NBUAA will be held on December 31, 2016 in Room No. 109, Humanties Building, NBU at 10.30 am.
- A delegation of NBUAA Members met the visiting NAAC Peer Team on 21/11/16 at NBU and submitted a Report on our activities during 2006 ( last visit ) to October,2016
- The NBU Alumni Association felicitated Prof. Tapas Sarkar, a member of NBUAA, on Nov.18, 2015 on his becoming an elected Sabhadhipati of the Siliguri Mahakuma Parishad. The members of the Executive Committee met Prof. Sarkar in his office at 11 am .
North Bengal University Alumni Association
The NBU Alumni Association (NBUAA) has been established to create a permanent bondage between the past and present students. The Association will pave the way for interaction of the ex students or the alumni in matters relating to development of the University and its social interface.
The Association is a communication vehicle to provide
- A balanced and objective coverage of issues pertaining to academic affairs of the Universit.
- A means of staying in touch with the alma mater as well as with one another.
- A forum for open exchange of relevant ideas and a route for fostering mutually beneficial and enduring relationship between the University's past with its future.
News And Announcement
- Professor Dr. Anindya Pal, retired Professor of ...2018-06-13
- The NBUAA has felicitated Prof. Subiresh Bhattacharya, ...2018-05-04
- The NBU Alumni Association will felicitate Professor ...2018-04-28