- Download the Application Form given here.
- Fill up this form, then send it to the Secretary along with a Demand Draft of Rs. 500.00 (Rupees Five Hundred Only) as one-time subscription payable to the "NBU Alumni Association" drawn on SBI, NBU campus branch. For outstation cheque, add Rs. 30.00 being the collection charge.
- Fill Up the online form and submit
- A route for fostering mutually beneficial and enduring relationship between the University's past with its future.
- Demand Draft payable to the "NBU Alumni Association" drawn on SBI, NBU campus branch.
- Bank Transfers to A/C No. SBI - 10195737558 (State Bank of India NBU campus branch - IFSC Code : SBIN0002096).
The Association has an Executive Committee of twentyone members with Professor Sitansu Bimal Karanjai as the President, Dr.Tapas Kumar Chatterjee, former Registrar & an alumnus as the Secretary and Mr.Fazlur Rahman as the Treasurer. There is a General Body consisting of all the members. While the Executive Committee meets from time to time, the General Body meets at least thrice a year to deliberate on issues of policy nature, hold Seminar/Workshop and Cultural Programmers.
The Association calls upon all ex-students of NBU holding PG Degree/Diploma & higher Degrees to contact the office of NBUAA.
*** President, NBUAA at 9434247625, Secretary at 9434716901
(firstname.lastname@example.org), Treasurer at 9434258191 (email@example.com)